Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Activity 2 Week one

This week for this activity I had to write a letter to a friend imaging I was one of the people leaving my home on a Waka. I had to write a letter about leaving home to a country 1000 miles away. In this letter I had to write how I would feel like and more. If this actually happens I would feel really nervous. 
Dear Friend,
I am one of the people who are leaving my home base, to try out a new country. I dont know what will be happening to me and what I will be doing. I dont know what it's going to be like in a new country. I will be sure to think about you more and more. I've wanted to send this to you because I've already been farewell by my family but you weren't there. I hope to get their safely before a bad weather forecast. At the moment I feel sad to leave. Love Mele.

3 comments:

  1. Mele, this is such a lovely letter to your friend. It is very well written. When reading it, I felt like I was the friend you were writing to!

    I think it would be a sad time too and a little scary not knowing what you will be facing, but new challenges are alas exciting too!

    Keep up the great work Mele :)

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Mele
    Great job on completing this activity, I really like how you added in emotion too. I have a question though, how do you think the friend felt when they read you letter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele
    Good job on completing this summer learning journey activity. If you wrote a letter like this for real, which one of your friends would you write it to? Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete