Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Activity 5 Week One


Today for week one I decided to do another Summer Learning Journey activity.For this activity I had to draw a picture of my dream job. I did this because back in the days in New Zealand the men and women would often marry at a young age. Women were expected to have babies and take them to a caring home. These days they had strick expectations to do. My dream job I drew was a midwife. A midwife is just like a doctor but their role is to look after patient and get their babies out. After a week they go and visit them to see if the mother and baby is doing alright.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!
    Wow! I think it is amazing that you want to be a midwife when you grow up. What a very important job it is! I think it would be stressful sometimes but really lovely to be looking after the babies and their mums.
    What has inspired you to want to be a midwife?
    My dream job is to be a teacher and I was inspired by my mum who is a teacher too.

    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Mele
    Great job on completing this activity, I really like how you even added in a little baby too. I have a question though, how long did it take for you to make the mother, the baby and the midwife?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele
    Good job on completing this summer learning journey activity. Your drawings of the mum, baby and midwife are great. Do you have any reasons as to why you want to be a midwife. Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete