Pages

Saturday 16 April 2016

New Cover

New Cover

If you could design a new cover for the book what would it look like?  Draw a picture.
Post it onto your blog with the following information.
- Title The Bfg
- Author: David Wood
- Type of Book: Chapter book
- Why your cover is better: My Cover is better because I changed everything of him. Also I added in a little pet on his hand. Instead of me drawing the real eyes and ears I drew them my style because it looked better.

Screenshot 2016-04-16 at 8.35.09 PM.png
This is my Holiday reading challenge task I did. This was my second new cover task I am doing. I drew my own cover style. I was not allowed to copy the cover because I had to draw my own one. Then I had to write why my cover was better.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,
    I really like the different shapes you used to make your character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele, I like how you have created your cover with different things. I am not sure but was the author of this book Roald Dahl.

    ReplyDelete