Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Get Active

Get Active

If there is a sport or activity that is part of your book.  Get out and give it a go.  Running, Hiking, Skateboarding. Try and get a photo or write about your experience on your blog:
- Title: The Karate mouse
- Author: Geronimo Stilton
- Type of Book: karate book
- Activity you did. I did karate because it was the only book that got me into karate

webcam-toy-photo27.jpg

Today I did my holiday reading challenge task. I did the Get active one I had to choose a sport or a activity from my picture and give it a g. We also had to take a picture of our sport that we were doing. I picked karate because it was the only thing that was in my mind so i grabbed my Geronimo Stilton book and started to try one of the moves on the book

No comments:

Post a Comment