Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

New Cover Holday reading Challenge

New Cover


If you could design a new cover for the book what would it look like?  Draw a picture.
Post it onto your blog with the following information.
- Title Emma’s Turtle
- Author: Marsha Winborn
- Type of Book: Picture Book
- Why your cover is better: Because Instead of me drawing the real legs of the turtle I drew my own style turtle feet. Also It was to hard to drew the grass so I used a picture from google. The book cover of the turtles skin was to hard to draw so I just drawed black stuff on it’s shell.




Screenshot 2016-04-15 at 4.48.52 PM.png

This is my Holiday Reading Challenge Work I did over the holidays. I had to draw the cover of the book on google drawing but i had to do my own cover.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,
    Wow! I love your cover that you have made. Next time maybe you should label your drawing so we know what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    I really like how you added what the story is about so it can make sence to the reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Hajera for commenting to my Holiday reading cover

      Delete
  3. Hello Mele, I like agree on your reasons why your cover is better. I like how you have added your style of turtles. You have made some mistakes in your reason why you cover is better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete