Pages

Saturday 16 April 2016

Mele Holiday reading - Setting

Setting

If you particularly like one of the settings in your story, draw a picture of it.
Post it onto your blog with the following information.
- Title: Twelfth Night
- Author: Tony Ross
- Type of Book: Chapter Book
- A line from the book describing the setting -” I can’t believe we are getting married” said Viola. ‘’I know’’ Captain said.  ‘’Now let's go dance’’.


Screenshot 2016-04-15 at 7.08.49 PM.png

This is my Holiday reading challenge. I had to draw a picture of the character in the setting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,
    I love the roses on the queen/princess dress. I also like how you have a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele, I like how you have made their clothes look like they are having a real weeding. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete