Pages

Sunday 24 April 2016

Make a Recommendation

Image result for Stay Out of the BasementMake a Recommendation

Who would you recommend this book to and why?  Write out who you would recommend this book to and give 3 reasons why you think they would like the book.
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title: Goosebumps: Stay out of the Basement
- Author: R.l. stine
- Type of Book: Scary,Horror and fiction
- I would recommend this book to… Joseph because he will always choose the form the school library and starts reading it.

  • He loves the cover and the writing
  • He likes goosebumps
  • He would also like this book because he likes the layout.

Today I did my Recommendation task. I had to recommend this book to someone who you think loves that book a give three reason why. I read the goosebumps book and I really thinked of Joseph who really love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment