Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Silver Respect Badge



Today at assembly, I got my Respect badge. To get this badge I had to complete 5 tasks and then get it signed by a school leader,teacher and our principal.  Once I finished getting it signed off I booked a appointment with Mr Johnston telling him about what I did and what I learnt. Today at assembly I received my Silver respect badge. 

Here are the links to the tasks I completed for this badge on my blog:

http://pbsmelel.blogspot.co.nz/2018/02/care-awards-respect-life-at-pbs.html

7 comments:

  1. Congratulation! getting your respect badge, keep up the good work! I like your blurb you put a link how you achieve your respect badge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Mele,
    I realy find your blog post eye catching. I like how you've explained Why & When you got given your silver badge award. What I realy like is how you have realy thought about your layout and words to use. What badge are willing to get next? Fantastic work & Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    You did a great job on receiving a respect badge. Looking forward to seeing you get another badge for Confidence, Attitude, Excellence and Innovation. Keep it up.

    - Viva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mele,
    Congrats on getting your silver CARE award. This blog post explains very clearly on what you done to be able to receive you badge. Keep up the awesome work!

    - Shakaia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mele,
    Congratulations on getting your silver respect badge. I can tell you've worked hard for this. Hopefully you'll get all your badges but the end of this term!. Good job, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Mele,
    Congratulations for getting a Respect badge. I know you have worked very hard to get that badge. I believe you would get more badges this year. KEEP IT UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mele
    Great job on receiving your Respect award, it looks like you really deserve it because of all of the work that you put into completing it. I have a question though, will you try to get another one by next week?

    ReplyDelete