Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Scale Drawing


Last week was a maths week. Last week we did our own types of scale drawings. First everybody searched for a image that was easy for them to draw, then they sent it to Ms Kirkpatrick so that she could print it out. From there we started drawing the grid lines on our printed image. The 1 requirement before drawing our scale drawings was to finish our test images, so that Ms Kirkpatrick could see if our drawing skills were great. We drew our images on a piece of A4 paper, but before doing that we were to rule up our grid lines again. The ratio of the scale drawing was 1:2. The scale factor of our scale drawings is 2. The maths we use in our scale drawings were multiplication and division. The best part about scale drawing for me was getting to use my drawing skills to draw my personal passion. The part that I found hard about drawing my image was trying to draw and colour the flames. Next time I will find a better image that will be easier for me to draw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment