Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

Tech Reflection


Today for tech was our third session of Tech. Today our teacher was Ms Ferguson. Today we did something a bit different. Today's task was set on a piece of paper using a pair of compass, ruler, and a pencil. For this task we were to draw one of the followings: flower, cube, or a star. I decided to draw a flower, because it was easier for me to draw, since Ms Ferguson drew it. Drawing this helped us practise how to use a compass. The shapes that I used to draw my flower was circles. After drawing our flower we were to colour it in by using colouring felts, or colouring pencils. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello I like the flower that you made and you're at your third season of tech that pretty cool if you wanna see my blog just copy and past this link http://karorobillyb.blogspot.com/ keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete