Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Athletics




Today Panmure Bridge School participated in the athletics day. Athletics is when you do a bunch of field activities with your class. There were 4 house colours. They were red, blue, yellow, and green. There were 9 field events. They were rob the nest, hurdle and sponge relay, shot pot, discus, lifesaver, egg and spoon race, rest/dance station, long jump, and the Frisbee race. My house group was red. In my group I had Jeremiah, Harlem, Chavda, and Junior. We all enjoyed the activities that we participated in. We had students from Tamaki College to help us with the activities. My favourite activity was the hurdle and sponge relay, because I liked it how I got wet. The last field event that we did was sprints. Each year group had a different meter mark to run from. Overall I came 2nd for the year 7 girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment