Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Book Review Activity




For the pass few weeks Mrs Anderson reading groups has been working on book review activities. This meant that we were to read a chapter book and create a review on it. The reviews that we were to create based on our chapter books were the theme, author, setting, character, and overall review. I decided to read a book called Auggie and Me. For the pass few weeks I worked on my own to complete these review activities based on the chapter book that I was reading. To make it look better I decided to add graphics in it. I also included information about my book. Today we were to present our reading DLO's to our read group. Everybody showed respected and presented with confidence. I would recommend this book to people who has already read wonder, because they will have more experience about what this book is going to be about. I would also like to recommend this book to people who love reading books with a lot of drama in it, because in all of the three wonder stories that I've read there is arguing and complaining going on between different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment