Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

Book Review - Auggie and Me

Image result for Auggie and me
Pass the previous weeks Mrs Anderson's reading group has been doing book reviews on their books. A book review is when you read a book and you do a task from each of the followings:  a character, author, setting, theme, and overall review. At the moment I've already finished my author review, which meant today I moved on to complete my character review. At the moment I'm only read 50 pages. There are three wonder stories in this book. I am still reading the Julian Chapter. The Julian Chapter is about a boy who complains about how Auggie ruined his life ever since he started school. In page 50 they are trying to solve this problem by bringing Julian's parents into this conversation. I predict that Julian's parents will complain to the school principal about how Auggie ruins his son's life. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mele,
    This is a great blog post from you. Have you read the first book called Wonder? It is really good. I would like to read this book.

    Keep up the god work!
    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete