Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

What would happen if we had no food services.




LI: To create a vlog about one of the 3 scenarios. This week for inquiry we had to pick one of the following scenarios: No Food services, No Health Services, and Government services has been lost. First I created a google document to write down my script on what I was going to say. After that I used Screen castify to create my own video about no more food services in our world. Think about what would our local community do? At the bottom shows my script on what I said because you can't heard me that much.


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mele,
    I like your blog post on what would hapen if all food services are gone. I liked the music at the background because your feeling sad and thats kinda goes with your video. Who helped you in your video?.Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. mālō e lelei Mele
    I like your blog post about Losing Food Services. Its really interesting to read and also your Script is very Interesting. Mele Did you enjoy doing this? Was hard to vlog?

    Good Blog post Mele ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete