Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

Decide my Flip





LI: To design and conduct a statistical survey. This week for maths we decided to do decide my flip. For this activity we had to get into pairs. After that we had to use a coin and the wheel decider online. The most point we did this for was to see if the wheel decider online- http://wheeldecide.com/index.php was random or not random. I learnt how to make a graph using new tools, I also learnt how to sum up my flips and decides. We had to try and make 200 wheel decides and coin flips each. So while my partner was doing coin flip 100 times I had to do wheel decided 100 times. When I finished doing wheel decide I swap over with my partner while she does wheel decided and I do coin flip. So altogether we did 200. At the end everybody had to gather all of their data together and make a pie graph.

No comments:

Post a Comment