Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Activity 7 Week One

Image result for large family
Today for this activity I had to write about how I would feel if I had a large family and would I enjoy being with them why or why not. I did this because back in the 1800's most families were pretty big growing up now they have a lot of brothers and sisters to visit. It's just how my mother grew up. They had 13 kids altogether which was a large family.

Here is my answer: 
It would be a good opportunity to have a large family but for me I would say no because there would be to much to care for and when your parents are busy their might be to much kids running everywhere when doing something that is really important. For example if there was 3 little babies 5 older kids and 4 primary kids mum would be so busy using petrol to drive them to college,kindergarten, and primary, even mum would need to buy a lot of lunch every time for kids to eat. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team.
    You have done some good thinking here, I can see. It would be very busy for the mums and dads! They would spend a lot of time driving all over the place and buying lots of groceries.
    I think there would be good things about having a large family though. You would always have someone to talk to which would be nice. What do you think some good things about having a big family would be?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Mele
    Great job on explaining why you would want a larger family, I really like how you used good reasons and specified the factors as why to you would want a bigger family. I have question though, if you had such a large family wouldn't the older ones bully and torment the younger ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. I like how you gave many different reasons as to why you wouldn't want to have a big family. Keep up the amazing work Mele!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete