Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

3 Wheel Decides

LI: To learn about probability using number of chances. This week for maths we learnt all bout probability but using number of chances. The first spinner at the top is who is your favourite rugby league player. For the wheel deciders we had to pick any 3 topics. The top one needed 1/5 chances which means it needed 5 chances. The middle spinner needed 1/10 chances. I did What is your favourite subject. The last spinner was many chances. I decided to do favourite food. All you need to do is just spin the wheel and see what you get. If you would want to make your own do it.CLICK HERE






1 comment:

  1. Malo E Lelei Mele,
    I've done the same must do as you. I spinned the wheel and got some pretty cool choices. For the first one I got Michal Jennings, For the Second one I got History and the last one I got Berry Fruit Sorbet. Good job and keep working hard

    ReplyDelete