Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

Athletics Day

Today Panmure Bridge School had their Athletics day. Athletics is when you play games sports, and more. There was teams- Colour red,green,yellow, and blue. Everybody had to wear clothes that was suitable for running,jumping, and throwing. Each year grade group had a teacher to go with and do one station at a time. The first station that we went to was the egg and spoon race. In this game we had to get into our colour teams. The person at the front needs to have a spoon and a egg. The egg needs to be placed on top of the spoon. When the instructor says go the person at the front needs to zig zag around the cones, walk over a long stick, and then stand on the pad using 1 leg for 10 seconds. Whoever dropped it had to wait for 5 seconds. There was 9 stations to go through. My favourite station was the sponge race. The most think I liked about this was rolling and getting wet. Each team won a session. I would love to give a big thank you to the Tamaki College helpers for helping us out on these events. At the end of this my team-green and team blue had a tie which means both teams won. After lunch it was the finals for sprints. I felt like I was going to finish last because my leg but at the end I came first.

No comments:

Post a Comment