Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Still Life Reflection

Art Still Life Reflection

  1. What are you most pleased with? Why / why not?
I am pleased with my banana because it is straight and curved.



2. What did you learn from creating your still life painting? I learnt how to blend the colours together so it wouldn’t look like a beach towel.




3. What did you find easy?
I found painting my background easy.



4. What did you find difficult?
I found painting my fruit difficult.



5. Who did helped you with your still life painting?
Miss Paton started me off then I did the rest of the painting.


6. What would you change? why / why not?
I would change my apple and make my fruit a bit bigger.


7. What would you do to improve your still life painting next time? I would make my apple a bit bigger so it could look like a shaped rounded apple.


This is my still life reflection work. I had to answer every question and make sure it make scene before i put it on my blog. Also I had to say who helped me what i am really impressed and what I found difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment