Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Point of View - Should we ban Plastic Straws?


This week for writing we have been learning the differences between fact and opinion. A fact is something that can be proven, but an opinion is a personal feeling that can't be proven. Above I have created a provocation explaning my 2 sides of why we should/shouldn't ban plastic straws. A provocation is an action/speech that triggers strong feelings about a specific topic. Both sides have been backed up with evidence that I found not only on sites, but, video clips. I believe that plastics straws should be banned, because we have done nothing, but kill our marine animals, add more pollution to our world and thrown it away after one use. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mele you worked very hard on this work I think we shoul ban straws because we know how to drink.

      Delete