Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Swimming


This term for kiwi sport Panmure Bridge School has been doing swimming lessons. Our swimming lessons take place on a Thursday, down at the Lagoon Pools in Panmure. This week for swimming orange group ( my group) have been learning with James. We were taught how to do the stream line, back stroke, freestyling, breast stroke and floating. For the freestyle, each of us got to use any type of swimming style. I decided to do the back stroke, because I found it easier, when swimming on my back. While everyone was doing the breast stroke, Chavda was showing us how to do butterflies again. At the beginning of the session James taught us a couple of water safety rules. My favourite part of all was when we got to the back stroke. ( floated on our back and swung our arms side to side).

1 comment:

  1. Greetings mele I liked how you you and your class were doing a lot of swimming. I swim in the pool too. Do you also swim that pool?

    ReplyDelete