Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Celebrity Star Profile - Creating 3




This term for reading we have been looking at different type of texts that are linked to our inquiry topic "SPACE". We have created different activities that relate to our chosen book. After reading our texts, we completed 6 activities to help us think deeply about the information in the texts. For one of the activities I located  5-10 words that I found difficult to understand. I have created a brochure about the country that my story comes from. A brochure informs others about a specific place/country, as to why they should visit it. The interesting activity that I have completed for this book would be, explaining why the article has the title it does, because I formed many answers for my opinions. Did you know that America has no official language? 

No comments:

Post a Comment