Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Chopstciks Challenge Recount

The chopsticks Challenge recount Wooho! as I started putting wine gums into the bowl I felt so nervous that I was going to drop the wine gum on the table. On Tuesday morning room 7 had a challenge of wine gums.We did did this because we wanted to learn some experience about levers.The wine gums were as curled like a dog's bowl. As I started putting the wine gum in the other bowl I felt like I was going to explore in the air. As Avalon was putting the wine gum into the bowl I felt happy. Next we had a challenge of pebbles which was as slippery like someone slipping on water. When we started the pebble challenge I felt scared that I was about to drop the pebble on the table. So I got the red pebble and I putted it into the bowl. So it was Sky’s turn as Sky was picking up the green pebble she walked to the bowl and she just missed the bowl. So she got a sticker and placed it on to the table. After that it was Avalon’s turn. As Avalon picked up the red pebble she walked and made it into the bowl. Finally we got to have a wine gum. As I ate the wine hum it tasted like juicy coming out of my mouth. As I finished my wine gum I felt like I was a hungry hyena wanting another wine gum. So we put the sweets back in the packet. “What a fun exciting day I said to myself”

this is my recount about what we did in the chopsticks challenge. I had to include a hook, oreantation and connectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment