Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Blog Post Data Analysis




As a great start off for today LS2 have been completing their blog post analysis graphs, based on the amount of blog posts that they have completed. To make it more interesting we were asked to find the average amount of blog posts for each month for each year we have been blogging. Once we finished creating our bar graphs, we made a google drawing that explained information about our bar graphs. I started in 2015. I believe that I did great, because I tried my best to complete at least 3 blog posts. I found it interesting that in 2018 I received more blog posts than any other year. At the moment I am the first person to earn my 1000 blogs posts badge at PBS. The reason why I have the amount of blog posts is, because I participated in the Summer Learning Journey, which made me publish a lot of posts. Xtramaths was one of the posts that was published every morning in 2015-2016. I have created a screencastify to show you how to create your own blog post analysis. 

3 comments:

  1. An excellent analysis of your blog posts Mele! I see you have set yourself another great challenge with your blog post goal. How did you work out the average number of weekly blog posts you will need to have each week to achieve your goal? Having accurate information would really help keep you on track towards reaching your goal of 200 more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this so well. I am a teacher doing the DFI course and this has helped me see how to do this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo, Mele, I am a Teacher & School Counsellor in Christchurch at Mairehau High School. I am learning at a Manaiakalani Digital Fluency Intensive, I am pretty new to blogging and all these Google Apps so I appreciated your blog, shows me how to do it!
    My Dad was from Fiji and my Mum from Reefton.
    Fa'afetai lava for your mahi, vinaka vaka levu!

    ReplyDelete