Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

paragraph Story

LI: To write a exciting hook.
This week I learnt how to write a exciting hook. An exciting hook is a word like onomatopoeia words.Such as Kapow,Bang,boom. I learnt that a hook comes first in a story and also an onomatopoeia words can be anywhere in the story.
I learnt this by getting into groups of four and Mr Ogilvie telling us a story about someone.It helped me when I had to listen to the story and figure out a exciting hook and sentence for that story.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Kei te pehea koe?_How are you? In fact, you may know me: I visit my friends every day after school. Although, I am really impressed in your year 6 work and I am also really glad you are learning more basic writings than I have learned when I was a year 6. I am a year 7 this year now. Besides this, I would like to give a feedback to you and this feedback will help you when you blog: When you blog, you always have to remember to use capital letters, mainly for your titles. And I think that is all.
    Have a great day!
    Sincerely,
    Constance

    ReplyDelete