Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Letter to the Once-ler

Plan  
Who- Once-ler
What- Once-ler cuts down the trees for more money.
Write a letter about the once-ler including what he should reduce,reuse,and recycle

Dear Once-ler

It's me the Lorax, I speak for the trees and I take responsibility for everything. I heard that you have been chopping down the trees with your special machine. You need to quit using machines and stop cutting my Truffula trees down. We can't move to new places so instead we can reduce all the waste that has been made. How? We can use the seeds and plant more trees together. I give you a command to stop cutting down trees and plant more Truffula Trees. You can change by selling more machines and making new machines to clean up the pollution you have made.

The Lorax


 LI: To persuade using reduce,reuse,and recycle arguments.
This week the whole class had to write a letter to the Once-ler on how he is going to change. I worked with Jayden and Xavier. We all had to work together. We also had to include a plan in our letter. After we got our letters checked we got to hand write it on a paper template. There was a picture of the Once-ler and the Lorax and a picture of the Lorax. We got to pick one of the paper templates. I really loved the activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment