Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Mele's Monarch Butterflies KWL


What I am learning:
What I know
What I want to learn
What I learned
I  know that Monarch butterflies can fly.
Monarch butterflies can fly for an hour
I know that a caterpillar gets hatch then it turns into a butterfly.
Butterflies have wings and legs.
Butterflies has labels on them.
A monarch butterfly is a caterpillar.
A monarch butterfly has wings that can make them fly.
Butterflies look so beautiful
Monarch butterflies can fly fast if wind comes through






-What do butterflies eat?
-Why do butterflies have labels on them?
How can they fly for an
hour?
-what colours can butterflies be?
-dose butterflies have owners?
-Where do butterflies come from?
-How do the butterflies fly?
-why do butterflies have wings?
-When did butterflies sat flying?
-How many hours can a butterfly fly?
-A caterpillar can munch up almost all of the plant
-A caterpillar would change into chrysalis that would hatch out into a beautiful butterfly
-After three weeks the butterfly was ready to come out.
-Soon ,blood come to fill the veins of its orange and black wings and the wings spread out wide.
-When the butterfly comes out it stretched its wing a little , and the chrysalis open.
-After a day the owner let it go in the garden to fly.

Today I had to write a KWL chart about monarch butterflies. We were not allowed to search up on the internet. Miss Paton wanted to know what we know so we were not allow to look up on the internet. I had to write what I know about Monarch butterflies what I want to learn about them and what I learned. ! thing I learned about this is that the caterpillar hatches into a cocoon and then after threee day it hatches to a beautiful butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment