Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

What's in my lunchbox?
















What’s in my lunch box? Is your lunch a healthy lunch? Why / Why Not? What was the healthiest? What was the least healthy and why? What is missing from your lunch box? I think my lunch is not healthy because I got lots of sugary and salty foods in my lunchbox. The healthiest item in my lunchbox is my sandwich because the bread has wheat in it. The least healthiest food items were the chips and the biscuits because they have salt in them. The foods that are missing from my lunchbox are fruit and yoghurt. Next time I will put fruit and a water bottle in my lunch box.

This is a photgraph of my lunchbox. I had to write a sentence about what i have in my lunchbox. I had to write what was the least healthiest snake in my lunchbox and what is the healthiest snake in my lunchbox. At the end of my writing I had to write what I will have for lunch next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment