Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

Making ANZAC bicuits by Mele

‘’Yummy!’’ I said as I ate the Anzac biscuits. When we made Anzac biscuits I felt so excited that I was going to explode in the air. As I took my first bite it tasted like melted peanut melting in my mouth. When we started making the Anzac biscuits I knew it was going to be a very fun day today I said to my friends. When Miss Paton told me to cut the butter my hand was almost going to hurt. As I saw the ingredients on the table I was about to scream with excitement. As I finished cutting 100 grams of butter Miss Paton gave Alex half of the butter wrapper to grease the oven tray. Each of us had a job to do to make the Anzac biscuits. Alex had to grease the tray with butter so the Anzac biscuits didn’t stick. As Alex finished greasing the butter on the tray Shailah poured 1 tablespoon of golden syrup into the pot. After that Nazanin went to the hall kitchen and stirred the butter and golden syrup together in the pot. As Nazanin finished doing her job, Joshua poured ½ cup of flour into the bowl. After that Liam poured ½ of the white flour into the cup. Next Avalon poured ¾ of a cup of rolled oats. After that Najib poured in ¾ of a cup of coconut. Next Miss Paton poured the baking soda in the cup with the water. After that Sanujan had to pour the golden syrup into the bowl together with the butter. After that each of us got to mix the ingredients together in the bowl. Next Aiden, Hajera, Jacob, and Sky rolled the dough into little balls. Juliet, Aiden, Nyjah flattened the mixture down with a fork. Next Miss Paton took the ingredients to put it in the oven and got the Anzac biscuits ready to cook. After the biscuits were ready Miss Paton and Mrs Smith got them out of the oven and Aung Naing placed the on to the plate. Before lunch time Miss Paton gave out some of the Anzac biscuits to those who worked hard and were folding their arms and not talking. After lunch Miss Paton saved some Anzac biscuits for some teachers and kids to eat at the end of the day. At the end of the day there were some more Anzac biscuits left so Mr Engineer gave out some Anzac biscuits to those ones that worked hard for him.


This is My Making ANZAC biscuits recount i did by using google docs. I had  to write a sentence about what ingredients we used to bake the ANZAC biscuits.

1 comment:

  1. I like Mele work that she did and I like her Making ANZAC bicuits work that she did .

    ReplyDelete