Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Dance reflection

Friday march 27
Dance Reflection:The day of the Treaty of Waitangi was signed

I've learnt how to use my body to write my initials. Also I have to learn to make more smoothly actions. My group’s performance was flowing and smooth because at the end of our dance our hands were smooth and nice. Also my favourite part of my dance was when Yvette and Ramond  made the Y. The Y was a tree. And the rest of the people in my group stretched their arms out and made a house. Yes I  made a fence properly because some people in my class helped me make a fence. We made our air paths big because we worked together as a team together. Yes we made our movements flow and slowly because we used our body and hands to make our movement’s more interesting.

Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 10.21.37 AM.png















No comments:

Post a Comment