Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

City of Sails - Where would you live and Why? - Task 5


This week LS2 has been completing the City of Sails challenges. There were a lot of tasks to choose from. We are called the City of Sails, because of the number of boats and yacht marinas that are off the shore. After choosing a task to complete we were to create a digital learning object based on it. For this task I was to create a DLO that explained where I would live and why. For me I would live in Rotorua, because there are a lot of things to do, there is even a lot of camping sites down there. There is also the skyline and the luge that I enjoy when I go to Rotorua all the time. Above shows the DLO that I created on my own. To make it better I added a image of one of the famous landmarks in Rotorua. 

No comments:

Post a Comment