Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey- day 5 activity 3 Bonus Points 10

Today for this task I had to create a ending to one of the exmaplers on  the site. I got to create my own ending on whatever I wanted it to be based on but at least it matched with the examplers that Rachael gave us to finish off. 3 of the begging sentences was I looked around the room. I knew it was going to be a unusual day and lucky last was The spaceship was out of control. I really enjoyed trying to rethink back to those examplers that Rachael gave us and tried to creat my own ending that really matches with the ending and that is creative.

The spaceship was out of control and only one person could save us....10 minutes later the astronomers were still inside that spaceship until they saw a aviator shooting through the sky. So one of the astronauts walked out of the spaceship and started waving his hand. That aviator saw a person waving and said ''OMG are those astronauts I better go save them''. So when that Aviator flied over to those astronauts and said '' Hello astronauts my name is Jean Batten what's the matter do you guys need help or something else'' as one of the astronauts answer back '' can you get out the rest of the other astronauts. ''Yes of course I would do that but I think someone would have to come and take your guys spaceship''. 20 years later the spaceship was still there so Jean Batten decided to write a book about it called The Old Spaceship.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mele,

    What a creative story! Thank you very much for sharing it with us. Your story is the first one I've seen use that sentence starter, so I really enjoyed reading your story :-)

    I like how you have used such a famous New Zealander like Jean Batten too. That caught my attention! Did the astronauts in your story make it home safely in the end?

    Naku noa,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete