Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Care Awards - Attitude - Inter school Soccer

Image result for soccer
As part of my care awards I have completed my first activity for silver attitude. Today I created a task on my own. As you can see that I've added a photo of a football in the field. I added this image to show you what I played in a inter school. To complete this task I used a image to show that I represented at a inter school sport. My team which is called PBS White came first out of the whole tournament. Everyone managed to share the ball around so that they could have a go at kicking the ball. We versed 5 schools and one of them was challenging to play against. Our final game was played against Stonefields b. We tried our best to score many goals and we won. This game was to see who placed either 1st or 2nd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment