Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Scale




LI: To scale 2D shapes using times tables.This week Mr Wong's math groups have been focusing all about scale. Our session with Mr Wong to learn about what scale is and scale the shapes Triangle by 2,square by 3, and hexagon by 4.Our task was to draw 4 sided irregular polygons using scale factors for a partner but from a different group.After that we had another task to do. The other task was a choice. We got to either make a video,slide with voice instruction, or an graphic. I decided to work with Sakina and Victoria. I had to work together with Sakina and Victoria writing down set of instructions on how to scale a shape on a grid.I learnt how to draw irregular polygons and trying to make it bigger using divisions. I learnt this by doing a class session with Mr Wong's group and starting off with some simple irregular shapes.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Mele

    I think your work is amazing I think your blurb has a good explanation on what you needed to do. How many times tables do you know?. Great work and make sure to keep being positive about your work.

    ReplyDelete