Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Colour Theory





This week for tech was our last session of tech. Our tech teacher was Ms Ferguson. Today we learnt the differences between analogous colours and complementary colours. A analogous colour is a colour that is next to each other. A complementary colour is a colour that is opposite each other. Above shows the DLO and the drawing that I created on my own. For my complementary colours I decided to use orange, blue, and purple to colour in my Fanta. For my next logo I will be colouring the Fanta, by using analogous colours. At the moment im still colouring in my analogous Fanta drawing. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mele,
    Good job on this blog post. I really like how you drew the Fanta sign. Next time I think you should check your writing before you post your work. Apart from that it looks great.

    Keep up the good work,
    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete